In which I take a photo every day that I'm 50, and post it here on this blog, with a bit of related blurb.

Saturday 12 July 2014

Day 210 - Party On, Dudes

why are you all being weird?!

We are at a wedding in Lancashire today, and looking through the photo's one thing struck me immediately - how much fun everyone was having.

Baby Luca here is setting the tone...this is an obvious reaction to the jollity on display all around him...


WAKE UP!!

It was just the noisy ones though...all generations were joining in the celebrations, from young...


but you've got soup...

...to old...


and I'll tell you summat else...

...to those in between...


really?

...and all generations in between...

now you're being weird...

...everyone was really getting along famously...


friendly banter

...and even yours truly was really letting his hair down...


party on

But seriously, it wasn't so bad...here's The spAnna (looking gorgeous) and I with our gladrags on...


suit and tie?!

The reception was in a lovely old hotel, and I even got a shot of a heron wading in the river across the way, to add to my growing collection of bird species photo's on this blog.


bonus gull

All in all a good time was had by all (obviously).

Tomorrow we're going to try a little Lancashire bouldering for the first time.  I expect it might get a mention in tomorrow night's blog.

Right, back to the party!

Pip pip!

B-)

1 comment: