In which I take a photo every day that I'm 50, and post it here on this blog, with a bit of related blurb.

Sunday 20 July 2014

Day 218 - Does Not Compute

no jazz...

In due course, I will a write a full celebratory blog post in honour and remembrance of our old boy...but here, today, all I'm aware of, through tear-filled eyes, is that the world is full of holes shaped just like Jazz.

He's not by my feet...and nor is he by Anna's feet...


no jazz...

...but he's not under my chair by my desk either...


no jazz...

...and he's not on the sofa (with or without Loz)...


no jazz...

...he's not even on the rug in the kitchen, begging for tidbits...


no jazz...

...he's not in his bed...


no jazz...

...and he's nowhere to be found in the garden (I've looked)...


no jazz...

The world seems to be short of precisely one Jazz...

...and all the worse for it...

:-(

No comments:

Post a Comment