In which I take a photo every day that I'm 50, and post it here on this blog, with a bit of related blurb.

Sunday 20 July 2014

Day 217 - Goodbye, My Friend

the legend

Two hours ago, the legend that is JazzyB - our friend, my faithful companion for the last 13 years - had to take his leave, and say farewell to us for the last time.

He's been on his last legs for a few months, and old age has been rapidly catching up with him...tonight, suddenly, his time came, and once more I had to make that painful decision, and let him go play with his brother Bluez in the Big Meadow in the Sky...

My boy Jazzer was always the smartest and most insightful of dogs...he knew it was his time, and he accepted and maybe even welcomed it...

But we're distraught, and have much grieving to do...I'm gutted...

RIP JazzyB, I love you buddy...

See you and Bluez again in the next world...don't be late...

:-(

1 comment: