In which I take a photo every day that I'm 50, and post it here on this blog, with a bit of related blurb.

Friday 17 October 2014

Day 307 - Question of Trust

red rhus

Friday night again, and it seemed like it was time for another splash of colour on my blog - and of course, the colour was bound to be red!

The Rhus tree we bought as a memorial for Jazz has turned a really lovely shade, and I can see it out on the decking as I sit in my chair in the lounge...it really caught my eye today, and reminded me of good old JazzyB.

We so miss him...and we have found that having a new dog in the house actually makes us miss the old dogs more, rather than helping us move on. 

Despite the fact that Robin is better behaved in almost every way than Jazz and Bluez (and certainly than Jazz and Bluez at his age), we're very much struck by his not-Jazz-and-Bluez-ness...

I think it boils down to a level of trust...with Bloobs and Jaybles, we trusted them implicitly and explicitly.  Of course, this trust was built up over the years, and perhaps having them as pups was influential too...but I think I always trusted them.

Robin is a lovely dog, there's no doubt about that...but somehow he's an odd combination of the perfect dog, and quite a challenge...we can't quite put our finger on what it is, but again, I think it's about trust.

Anyway I'm not going to dwell on it here...we'll stick with the program for now and see how we go...

The main thing at this point is...

Freedy neet!

:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment