In which I take a photo every day that I'm 50, and post it here on this blog, with a bit of related blurb.

Friday 16 May 2014

Day 153 - Bad Bokeh

why do you build me up

I think this would be an example of bad bokeh.  

The blur in the background of this photo is inconsistent and a little ugly.   But then I took it with my phone, so what do you expect?   In any case, it's Anna's fault for taking the DSLR to Florida...I thought I made that clear yesterday?!

I picked up some medication for Jazz this evening...£55!  (if it helps him to be pain free, that's all good)...Jazz being relatively pain-free, we went for a wander in the field opposite, which at this time of year can reasonably be called a meadow.   The field was awash with dandelions and buttercups in full bloom.  

For some reason, this particular one caught my eye, so I tried the snail's eye view from a few weeks ago...it helps to make a more interesting photo I think (as Anna is always telling me!)...

Anyway, today I've been interviewing all day, and it's Friday night at the end of a long week...I'm on holiday now for about 10 days, so I'm really ready to get my Friday night on, at this point!

My good friend The Agent is here, and this evening we shall be mainly drinking, eating, watching a film, and preparing to go climbing tomorrow.

To be honest, I'm not that confident that this is all going to go smoothly...

I'll have another pint, that's sure to bring much needed clarity and focus to the evening!

In order to avoid completely short-changing you, here's an interesting wide crop of the tree line over the way.



I think it's interesting anyway...

And with that, I shall venture forth into my weekend, determined to have more interesting tales to tell by this time tomorrow!

Toodles...

;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment