In which I take a photo every day that I'm 50, and post it here on this blog, with a bit of related blurb.

Thursday 13 March 2014

Day 89 - Pea Souper

no snow

Haha, did I catch all you foodies out with that title?!  :-p

Over the course of this blog, one of the emerging patterns is the Weather, Climate and Other Natural Phenomena series.

I've brought you morning and night (and night)...

I gave you sunrise and I gave you sunset (and sunset)...

Whether cold, chillywarm or hot, I've shown you blue skies, grey skies and blue and grey skies...

Through wind, rainflood, more wind and more flood, and even a rainbow, I've donated my time and effort to bring you this pointless blog.

You're welcome.  :-)

But it doesn't stop there, oh no...today I bring you...

Fog!

Still no snow though...I fear we might get to the end of my 50th year (ok my 51st year, I know, I know...) without seeing any snow at all.

Cool!!  I wonder how often that happens - that you go a whole year, birthday to birthday, predominantly in the UK, and you never see snow...not often, I'd wager...

That's quite a short post, but it took me bleedin' ages doing all those links!

You'd better just get clicking...by this time tomorrow I want to see a clear bump in my stats, please...

Get to it, people!  ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment