In which I take a photo every day that I'm 50, and post it here on this blog, with a bit of related blurb.

Sunday 9 March 2014

Day 85 - Beautiful English Day

windy, see?

Remember around 76 days ago, when I supremely failed to take a photo of the wind?  Well, today I found a way!

I wandered out into the garden this afternoon to look for interesting photo-fodder, and was immediately confronted with the sight of bed sheets flapping about in the breeze.

Perfect!

It is a lovely Spring day out there, albeit still an unnervingly early Spring.  Today, I heard that Spring is four weeks early this year - after last year, when all the seasons seemed around six weeks late. 

Still, just because the climate has changed, well, that doesn't mean, you know, climate change, does it?   Course not.  Duh.

Even if it is unseasonably early (do you see what I did there?), it's nice to see the daffodils starting to flower, and other late Winter/early Spring flowers are showing too. 

Don't ask me what they all are, I'm not a flower person...

Ok, there are some yellow ones and some purple ones, and maybe some yellow and purple ones.  

And some white ones...snowdrops, I reckon.  

Anyway, back to the point (if there ever is such a thing in my blog posts), the breeze is westerly, and not particularly cold, and with the blue skies and fresh green grass, it really is a beautiful English day to match yesterday's hermoso día Español.

No comments:

Post a Comment