In which I take a photo every day that I'm 50, and post it here on this blog, with a bit of related blurb.

Sunday 9 March 2014

Day 84 - Hermoso Día Español

poseurs?

It's been a long day today, preparing for and travelling home. 

Still, with an early evening flight, we had a few hours to sit in the sun, reading or whathaveyou, and making the most of the beautiful clear skies. 

Of course we all got a bit burnt...

Anyway, I took the opportunity to take a few snaps of Kim and Roob...it was fun trying to get them to relax and "not pose"...didn't work, really!

But this one isn't too bad, they almost look like they're not completely self conscious...

It was great to spend a few days with them, even though I was permanently full of lurgy and really not very good company...sorry!

And I mean it, I really wasn't much fun...for instance, I spent yesterday evening lying on the rug on the floor in a stupor, whilst Kim, Roob and Anna chatted away about...well, I don't know what because I wasn't all there.

That's how I've felt all week, to be honest...not really all there.

Sorry Anna, for the whole week, and sorry Pin and Roob about the last few days.

Hopefully I'll shake this damn thing soon, and normal service will be resumed.

Nice photo, though - make sure you don't miss Kim's tartan slipper-boots...the obvious choice of footwear for a hermoso día Español, as I'm sure you'll agree!

;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment