In which I take a photo every day that I'm 50, and post it here on this blog, with a bit of related blurb.

Monday 24 March 2014

Day 100 - Day 100!

100!

Today's mission?  To remember to finish off yesterday's story, and not leave you completely hanging, as I inadvertently did last night...sorry about that, it was late, and a long, busy day (as I failed to fully explain last night).

But first;

100 Days!

Woohoo!

I can't believe I made it this far...when I find time, I shall read back through it all and find out Who I Am!

There have been contenders for best story, best photo, worst post, most popular post, and of course (who could forget?) best cow shot.

There have been pictures of cats, dogs, cats and dogs, bats and birds, various weather phenomena (not snow, of course), odd perspectives, and lots of red stuff

There's been me, Anna, my mum, Kim and Roob, Noah and 'Tembie

But there's only been one 100th post, folks, and this is it, so make the most of it!

B-)

Anyway, to finish up last night's saga...

When the car crash happened, I'd been about to get over to Birmingham to collect my friend Matt, who was coming to stay with us for a few days.   Not only did the aftermath of the crash delay me, but then the road was blocked when I needed to go...I had to take a 15 minute detour around 5 miles or so of winding country lanes, just to get the other side of the accident!

So I was late getting over to Birmingham, but still arrived back home by around 8.30pm. 

We had some dinner and chatted, but Matt, who's not been very well, was clearly struggling.  By about 10.30, it was clear that he needed to be at home, in his cave.  I completely understand how critical this can be (being a bloke myself and all), so I drove him back home again. 

Consequently, it was gone 12.30am by the time I finally parked up for the night, and I still needed to shower and blog...hence proof-reading poorly and forgetting where my story had been going...

I think I'm equally tired tonight, but in addition everything hurts...not only do I have some significant muscle soreness from climbing yesterday, but also my holiday lurgy is back with a vengeance...

So (to quote one of my favourite tag lines), ya know, yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment