In which I take a photo every day that I'm 50, and post it here on this blog, with a bit of related blurb.

Thursday 27 February 2014

Day 75 - Been There, Ate That

meat and three veg?

Ok, so I'm dredging again.

It's been such a busy day, towards the end of a busy week, and I didn't have a moment to even think about a photo until I was sitting down to eat at 8.30 this evening.

We're off on our adventures tomorrow (have I mentioned that?), so Anna's folks are staying at our place, to look after the animals whilst we're away.    They arrived at our place this afternoon, which meant this evening we had a traditional meat and two veg. 

Well, I suppose it's meat and three veg, strictly, but who's counting?  Ok, yeah, I'm counting...can't help myself!  

Seriously though, does potato count as veg?  Doesn't meat and two veg often seem to consist of meat, potatoes and two veg?  I don't know.  I so don't know that I don't even care.

Anyway, photo's of food seem to be a bit of a thing on Facebook and Twitter and whatnot.  I don't get it.  I thought that maybe if I took a photo of a plate of food, it might give me some insight, so when Anna sat down with this lovely meal I quickly seized my chance. 

So now I've experienced the whole, taking a photo and putting it on the internet thing. 

Nope...don't get it.  Don't get it at all. 

Why would anyone be interested in this?  They can't eat it... 

I mean it looks nice and everything, and indeed it was very nice.  But that was before, and now it's after, and I've totally lost interest.

Been there, ate that...

1 comment: