In which I take a photo every day that I'm 50, and post it here on this blog, with a bit of related blurb.

Wednesday 29 January 2014

Day 45 - Here There Be Squirrels

no really, there be

Well, I'm extremely late with tonight's blog, so this is going to be a short one.  I only got in from the jam session around midnight (look out for a special bonus video edition coming soon!), and have been catching up with Anna since. 

I had another relentless day at work, but in the midst of the mayhem I found myself passing a large glass window overlooking this small garden.  Three squirrels were mooching about on the lawn, looking very much the bright eyed and bushy tailed stereotype that we know and love.

So I took a few photo's, which wasn't massively successful, as you can see...

So, in yet another special bonus edition (my word, I'm spoiling you lot, whoever you are), we have a two-for-one, BOGOF deal on the latest instalment of

Today I learned;

- taking photo's through glass rarely works well...

- Squirrels are really small when really far away...

Who knew?  And why didn't they tell me?!

Th-th-th-th-that's all, folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment