In which I take a photo every day that I'm 50, and post it here on this blog, with a bit of related blurb.

Tuesday 7 January 2014

Day 24 - Deja Vu...

...all over again.

I'm stuck at home again today, with this head cold.  I was sure I'd feel better today, so I was surprised when I actually felt worse.   

'Snot fair (do you see what I did there?), I was trying to get fit and now I've fallen right out of shape again.  Damn!

Anyway our intruder has helped my cause today.  Look at the time he came by last night...the only time he visited in the 24 hours worth of photos...good work little fella, you gave me a pic of the day, yay!

1,347 photos this time, so lowering the sensitivity didn't help...might have to RTFM to work out how I need to set it up. 

Speaking of which, I started to RTFM for Anna's DSLR camera...blimey, how complicated is that?!  150 pages of dense text and diagrams!  I think I need to play with it a bit then come back to the manual.

Anyway, back to the unfolding Intruder Situation.   So far I'm aware of him having been by at 1745hrs and 2200hrs on Saturday and 0001hrs today.   Not much of a trend there... 

And it's occurred to me that even if I can predict when he'll come by, I have no idea what I'm going to do.

I may have to rig up a webcam outside, so I can watch live from in here...then, I dunno, rush out and chase him off when comes by?!

If anyone has any bright ideas how to scare off one specific cat, but not the ones that live here, please leave a comment...

1 comment:

  1. A cat nip lure, a cage and a mechanism that seals the cage upon the cat reaching the opposite end of the cage.

    What you choose to with him after that is entirely up to you... free range cat anyone? :P

    ReplyDelete