In which I take a photo every day that I'm 50, and post it here on this blog, with a bit of related blurb.

Friday 27 June 2014

Day 195 - Slug and Swallows

birds on a wire

I'd like to think that one of these little fellows is the one who had the lucky escape from Loz the other day. 

In fact, I think it's the one on the left, the one who's looking at the camera.  I imagine he's looking at me with gratitude, for saving him from the jaws of the beast...that's probably it, don't you think?

That's my theory, and I'm sticking with it!

Otherwise, I have that Friday night thing going on again, where I'm tired, my brain is fuzzy, and writing is hard...and writing anything interesting is even harder!

Fortunately (for all those who won't read this), very few read the Friday night entry...and who can blame them?

That said, there are benefits to having a lesser read post now and then.  

For instance, here's an interesting photo of a strange and slimy creature, which many of you may find somewhat unpalatable. 

So I'll sneak it in here where nobody's really looking...

terrestrial gastropod mollusc

I get to add another cool creepy crawly to my collection of critters, and you all get to keep your dinner down...

Double bonus!

B-)

No comments:

Post a Comment