In which I take a photo every day that I'm 50, and post it here on this blog, with a bit of related blurb.

Friday 27 June 2014

Day 194 - Rogue's Gallery


We had a family gathering this evening, and my mum asked me to get a selection of photo's, much to everyone's annoyance...

It's late and I'm tired, so it's going to be primarily pics, tonight...

First up...Mum presides over the proceedings...



...with her minions at her feet: 





And of course, not far away is Mike, waiting for mum to tell him to do something: 






Kim was there too, looking cool, calm and collected:




Even Roob manages to not look too distracted by having a camera shoved in his face:





Jools and Siobhan were there...here's a rare shot of Jools not pulling a face at the camera: 






Ollie is quite a challenge, being perhaps the most annoyed at being photographed, but I luck into this peach of a shot of the kid: 





Tembie is so photogenic, she's no problem at all: 





Harry and Chris vie for the I'm taller than you crown...Chris's hair is winning, but in actual height I think Harry still has him: 





James, Brad, Bird and 'Arry - the Grandma Crew:




Rosie offers a sweet smile, presumably making a play for the cake:




Of course Riz' wants in on everything:
  




Even yours truly gets a sneaky look in:




And once more with feeling:



That's all, folks!

B-)

No comments:

Post a Comment