In which I take a photo every day that I'm 50, and post it here on this blog, with a bit of related blurb.

Sunday 15 June 2014

Day 183 - Halfway House

tada

June 15th - exactly equidistant between my 50th, and 51st birthday...my 6 month blogaversary!

183 days in, and I have still to miss a day - it feels like a milestone, and I'm really chuffed to have made it this far.

To celebrate, we spent a couple of hours messing around in the garden...can you guess what we're all doing?


directing traffic?
Kim looks very focussed...



thunderbirds are stop
Whilst Christina looks like a puppet on a string...



holding his tongue right
Roob seems to be getting down and funky...



don't shoot
Anna gives herself up...



gimme five up high
Whilst I solicit an optimistic high five...



ba-doom tish
And Kim finishes with a flourish...


Those of you who have been paying attention will of course have realised by now that we've been slacklining...and great fun it's been.  

It's quite hard but we all made some progress...and it's notable how stable you can appear in a still shot!


poise
Kim looking graceful...



ease
Christina asking what all the fuss is about...


radical, dude
Roob casually surfs the line... 

the tao of anna
Anna demonstrates her perfect balance... 



halfway there!
Whilst I seem to be heavier than everyone else...


Those pictures belie how difficult it is, though...these action shots are more representative, and more fun!


touchdown imminent
Kim's controlled dismount...


tai chi feet
Anna's ninja pose...


still waiting on that five
Am I getting on, falling off, what?!



banzai
Anna attempts an extravagant french dismount...


And so, a good time was had by all...I expect we'll feel it in the morning!


And there it is, the halfway mark...

6 months down, 6 months to go...I can do this!

:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment