In which I take a photo every day that I'm 50, and post it here on this blog, with a bit of related blurb.

Wednesday 18 December 2013

Day 3 - Already Dredging...

Jimi

Ok, so it seems this is going to be difficult.   Not only do you have to remember to look for a good photo opp, but you have to a) find one and b) have your smartphone at the ready.  Tricky!

Clearly, today I failed at inspiration...just rattled a few shots off in the office because, if nothing else, work has been the focus of my day so far.   And not in a good way...but we'll leave that one right there...

I'm trying to find good nicknames for all of my staff.   Looking pensive here is Lil'T (with two Tony's we had to differentiate, so I'm Big T).   Trying to hide behind the partition is Special K, and in the far right corner Number 47 (or maybe Kalashnikov, haven't quite settled on that one yet) is lurking.

Must try to get pics of Portvinder and the Raving Mattman too...and find decent names for Bern, Chris, Lisa, Sham, Steve and Sarb.  

Hmm, I thought I was doing well, now I feel as though I have my work cut out....damn!!

Also, ooh, Christmassy!!

And Jimi, yay!

1 comment: