In which I take a photo every day that I'm 50, and post it here on this blog, with a bit of related blurb.

Wednesday 25 December 2013

Day 11 - So This is Christmas

Xmas spirit 

I didn't think I would have time to do this today, so I'm trying to do a quick update on my iPad in the middle of the Xmas festivities.  Can't say I'm enamoured with the keyboard on this thing...touch screen keyboards should always have a swipe facility!  Maybe there is one, but not being an Apple fanboy I don't know....

Anyway we're up in Warrington with Anna's folks for the day today.   I figured there might be an opportunity for a photo of the day, and this is the first one I took.  This is Anna's nephew Noah...what a great expression of the good side of Christmas! 

Mind you, I probably looked a bit like this myself this morning - I got some great climbing gifts from Anna...some quickdraws, an HMS 'biner, a boot brush, another quickdraw (which was sort of a present from myself), a guide to climbing on The Gower, some walkie talkies for when I get myself in a mess whilst leading a climb, and Anna can't see or hear me (cough Black and Tans cough), and a simply brilliant R'Adys puffy jacket. 

Ah, climbing gear, how can it be wrong?!

Merry Christmas everyone! 

1 comment:

  1. Climbing Gear Being Wrong: I can think of a few ways ;)

    That Noah wants to watch out... he might get a message from GOD (via Face Book) asking him to build a boat... if we're not all living in BioShock like cities by then :P

    ReplyDelete