In which I take a photo every day that I'm 50, and post it here on this blog, with a bit of related blurb.

Saturday 13 September 2014

Day 272 - Font Minus One

re; boot
So, packing for Font!  It's nearly midnight, I've been awake since 5am, on the go since 7am, I'm full of lurgy (of course, I'm off on a climbing holiday!) and I'm very, very tired...

This is going to be a short one...

The car is half packed...all I still need to get in is a crate full of food, a cool bag full of cool food, and a small rucksack full of assorted stuff.


backspace

Then I've just gotta get a large holdall, a smallish rucksack, a longboard, and another bouldering mat in...and Jezz!

I reckon it'll be alright...

Up at 6am then, to start the long journey to Paris and beyond...

Font, here we come!

B-)

No comments:

Post a Comment